Friday 8 July 2011

GT

TO GREG
ON YOUR 21st BIRTHDAY

 When I first saw you I knew real love
A tiny bundle, a wonder,
I touched you, enveloped you in my arms,
clasped you to my breast, 
Feelings of love
I knew would last forever.

I watched you grow, learn, love,
experiencing all the wonders of life
Adventurous but cautious, daring but brave,
You embodied the future
Fulfilling promises of a better world
A renewing of life eternal
An inner beauty of unfulfilled passion
with an eternity to fill.
You are an unfinished symphony
A story yet to be written.

You have gained the skills to move mountains
Fight the battles of life
To do whatever it takes to enjoy earth's bounty
And take your place
in this earth's grand scheme.
You have the security of knowing,
You are loved.


FROM MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment