Thursday 7 July 2011

Spirit of the gods

Spirit of the Gods

On a wild windy night
When everything seems blackest
I come to protect you
I hear your call
I feel your pain
I am here for you

Thoughts in turmoil
Body aching from the pain of life
Everything seems lost
No hope, can’t go on
Look for me
I will be there

Out of the blackest night
I will calm your stressed mind
Soothe the aching body
You will know
that even on the blackest day
All is not lost

Call for me
I will come to you with love
You will fear no one
when I am with you
I will help you to accept
That we can walk together

Hand in hand
Together we will forge a path
Into eternity
Escape the blackness
Into the shining paradise
Come with me, take my hand

I am the Spirit of the Gods


© Mavis O’Sullivan 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment